Professional Support at Each Stage of Your Project
We are committed to fulfilling your goals and expectations. Our multidisciplinary team has extensive experience in providing professional support at each stage in order to bring your project to a successful conclusion.
We carefully select and prepare our team in order to adapt to your working style and expectations, and to cope effectively with unforeseen circumstances.
Project Execution Stage
We coordinate with your team to ensure that work is done in accordance with design requirements. Throughout this stage, our focus is on delivering the project on schedule and within budget.
We are available to stay on after the commissioning phase to assist with start-up operations, systems troubleshooting and process optimization. Our experts are ready to provide support on a permanent, temporary or overflow capacity basis.
Project Delivery Methods
Selecting a Project Delivery Method is a key decision in your project execution strategy. INFRA Group will help you choose the best option for your engineering or architecture project depending on your preferred working style, budget constraints and risk tolerance.
In addition, you receive professional support and guidance at every step of the way to ensure that your project is completed successfully. The four components of a Project Delivery Method are:
- engineering & design
- procurement & contracting
- Total Control/All Risk. The owner holds all contracts, takes all risk, and has absolute control.
- Total Control/All Risk/Shared Responsibility. The owner holds all contracts, takes all risk, and has absolute control, but delegates, via contract, some responsibilities to a Construction Manager.
- Partial Control/Shared Risk. The owner holds the engineering contract but transfers, via contract, the responsibility of holding construction contracts (and by extension a substantial part of associated risks) to the Construction Manager.
- Minimal Control/Minimal Risk. The owner transfers, via contract, the engineering, procurement, construction and budget control to a Design-Build Entity; the transfer includes all contracts and most of the project risk.